Vocabulario Exclusivo

"If you like the peach, suppor the little hair..."
*Si te gusta el durazno, bancate la pelusa.

"I find strange, spider, that being fly don't recognize me..."
*Me extraña, Araña, Que siendo mosca no me conozca.

"To another thing, butterfly..."
*A otra cosa, mariposa.

"What Veritas? All wind?"
*¿Que talco? ¿Todo viento?

"Jewel, little toy chocolate candy"
*Joya, chiche bombón.

"Have you heard about pay-god?"
*¿Escucharon del Paga-Dios?

"We are until the hands!"
*¡Estamos hasta las manos!

"Better I Drink Them"
*Mejor me las tomo.

"Untie Five Legs"
*Aflojen cinco gambas.

"I'm with a big soap"
*¡Estoy con un jabón barbaro!

"With a green stick we are jewel!"
*¡Con un palo verde estamos joya!

"I take her out of her little houses"
*La saco de sus casillas.

No hay comentarios: